As Gene Y. suggested - you can make a copy of the file as he indicated.  Then
using the copy, CHANGE the ending of the file from  '.fdb' to '.mdb' and it
should open/import into Access quite nicely.  This was suggested to me when I
was attempting to correct some notes.

After you save the file out of Access,  change the '.mdb' ending back to
'.fdb'. Open it in Legacy and see what happens.  If it goes haywire, you can
always revert to the unchanged '.fdb' file from the original save. Nice things
about backups and multiple copies.

Bob