-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Kathy
Shiell-Stokes
Sendt: 26. april 2008 17:51
Til: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Emne: Re: SV: [LegacyUG] Bi-lingual report issue

Erik:
One idea might be to write your reports  in both languages for each
individual and then use privacy brackets around the language not
desired, making sure that that selection is maintained when the
report is generated. It also means that both languages could be
available if you wanted to generate a truly bilingual report. The
privacy brackets  are[[]]. Legacy treats anything contained within as
private and printing or not printing is a very simple toggle type
selection on the"what to include" page of the report generation
screen. Does this help?
Kathy