Just thought I'd mention that Canada has 2 similar shows....  a Canadian
version of "Who do you think you are", and one called "Ancestors in the
Attic".   I've submitted a "problem" to "Ancestors in the Attic" that I hope
they may take on and solve for me...  (has some interesting stuff with
Insane Assylums...).    The Legacy program was very helpful at preparing my
submission btw....

In Canada, Who do you think you are seems to be celeberties.  Ancestors in
the Attic is mostly regular people....