This has long been a niggle with Legacy.  I add a Death Note
explaining the Sourcing for each field..
I wouldn't use "Alt.Death" for (e.g.) location because
(1) This location, although sourced, doesn't show on the Family screen
(2) The default sentence "He/She has conflicting birth information of
... " is untrue, there is no conflict.
--
Regards
Mary Young.