-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Janis
Gilmore
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:10 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Combining data with sources

Keith, I would love to be able to source the date and place separately; they
do not always come from the same document, as in your example. Until such
time that Legacy changes this feature, I have found it best to include a
short note in the comments section of the source detail, indicating which
bit came from which attached/listed source.

Janis