Hi Al,

I assume you are talking about extracting multimedia files that Legacy
created using File / Backup multimedia files.
If you are talking about a backup family file you don't normally
extract it that way.
Are you extracting on the same machine that created it?
When you right click on a ziped multimedia file what are the first 3
items on the menu?

---
Richard Van Wasshnova
Seal Beach, CA