Geoffrey Rasmussen,

Could you please make something clear to me about location formatting?

In Legacy's database when entering a person's location the formatting
is City, County, State, Country, but when as shown in your Obituary
example <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/SourceObituary.asp> your
Source Name is formatted as State, County, City, - Newspaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be City, County, State,
Country followed by the Newspaper's name?

I have followed the posts on sourcing closely and I realize most do as
they like, but this has been bugging me for some time.

Although only a newbie to Genealogy (about 4 years), I have worked
extensively with databases and know that consistency in formatting is
essential.

--
Thank you
John Valencic