From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Richardson

Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:43 PM

To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com

Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sales

Do you think they might have been a little busy with the NGS Conference
and

the new version?

Come on folks, use your heads! These are people just like you and me and
get

the same 24 hour days we do.

Elizabeth

researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

5/18/2008 9:31 AM

  _____

It has removed 45986 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!