In this day and age with spam and spam filters, emails to support, sales or
anywhere else could very easily be filtered out and never received.  Not all
filters give you a bounce message, as we here at Legacy know only too well!

In many cases, the person leaving a phone message will speak too fast for us
to recognize the number (PLEASE! Speak slowly and clearly!)  I've even
listened to messages asking us to call them back and they didn't leave a
phone number at all!  Or the message could be garbled or have a lot of
static or noise in the background where it's hard to understand.

I would be a little more persistent if it's a program I really like and call
and/or email at least twice.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.