I do indeed take them into account. I realize that while I may spend 12-18 hrs
a day on my computer most businesses are restricted in their hours of
operation. I'm not unreasonable.. am I?

----- Original Message ----
From: Sherry/Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 1:41:26 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Sales

I hope you take weekends and holidays into account!  Not all companies are
large enough to employ a 24/7 staff!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.