Unfortunately, most veteran Legacy users who would be in a position to assist with the new version are unable to help, since V7 hasn't been made available to us yet.

Margaret
Version 6.0.0.190

Doris Miller-Beck wrote:
Jess,
I too had the same problem ~ I closed everything down and reopened Legacy,
found where I needed to enter my customer number and than went to Legacy
Home Tab and updated from there. It doesn't look much different to me than
V6, but I am a fairly new user of Legacy and so don't know about all the
bells and whistles yet. I cannot yet find the source conversion tool and I
too cannot get the new map feature to work.
Doris