As my wife tells me, if you want to know anything ask a woman>:)

PS: These "Veteran" Legacy users are not "self-appointed royal class" they are
just dedicated users that help people less experienced in using Legacy like me
and you.

{I bow to the royalty as I leave the room to make she who must be obeyed a
cuppa}> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] v7 update to 7.0.0.38> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:59:08
-0400> > I'm not sure I understand why version 7 hasn't been made available to
> "veteran" Legacy users. Just who are these "veteran" Legacy users and why >
did I get my free copy of version 7 last week and this self-appointed royal >
class didn't?> > Another thing that puzzles me is who are these people, such as
Cathy, who > seem to attempt to answer every question but who has told me that
she's > never even seen the manual for version 7.> > ----- Original Message
----- > From: "Markie Flint Blackmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> To:
<LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>> Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:11 PM>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] v7 update to 7.0.0.38> > > > Unfortunately, most
veteran Legacy users who would be in a position to > > assist with the new
version are unable to help, since V7 hasn't been made > > available to us yet.>
>> > Margaret> > Version 6.0.0.190> >> > Doris Miller-Beck wrote:> >> Jess,> >>
I too had the same problem ~ I closed everything down and reopened > >>
Legacy,> >> found where I needed to enter my customer number and than went to
Legacy> >> Home Tab and updated from there. It doesn't look much different to
me > >> than> >> V6, but I am a fairly new user of Legacy and so don't know
about all the> >> bells and whistles yet. I cannot yet find the source
conversion tool and > >> I> >> too cannot get the new map feature to work.> >>
Doris> >>> >>> >>> >> >> >> > Legacy User Group guidelines: > >
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp> > Archived messages: > >
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/> > Online
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp> >> >> > > > > > > > Legacy
User Group guidelines: > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp>
Archived messages: >
http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/> Online
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp> > >
It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT