Hi Doris,

There isn't yet a Source Conversion Tool so stop looking.

Re the mapping.

It operates in two different places.

There is an icon you can put on the Toolbar which will open up a map and map locations entered for the current individual. I'm not sure whether it is there by default or not - I think it is. If you hover over the icons, this one says Plot locations on map.

Then in the Master Location List, you can check Show Map and you'll get the chance to resolve locations. If Virtual Earth can't find it or gets it wrong, you can navigate on the map and then right click on the right spot.

You need IE7 on your computer for the mapping to work.

Cathy