Following the thread about IE7 all day and knowing that some users of this
user group are quite knowledgeable regarding MS products, I have a
question:  Would MS’s Virtual PC be an option?  It sounds like a lot of
work, but I guess if you don’t want to install IE7 on your “regular”
computer and really want to use Legacy 7’s mapping feature, perhaps it’s an
option.  Virtual PC is one of the few free programs MS offers; it allows you
to run multiple operating systems on one computer.  I recall a group using
it at work that had a web-based program that was stupidly programmed to
Internet Explorer 4.0, SP1a (and ONLY worked on that version).  Then, of
course, the other option is just not to use the mapping feature.  :-)

Brenda
Anxiously awaiting the Legacy 7 download, but not whining.