When I had my old XP notebook I upgraded from IE6 to IE7. I don't
remember the details, but I was sorry I did. Then, when I bought my new
XP notebook last year, I found that it came with IE6 pre-installed (I
wonder why?) and I left it alone. I have no intention of upgrading to
IE7 again.

And I was never a big fan of the Legacy Home tab and I still wish there
were a way to hide it. Same with Research Guidance. As a matter of fact,
I would like to see an option that would allow any tab to be hidden (I
only use 2 of the 7 tabs).

--

Dennis Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Emails not of Content-Type: text/plain are deleted before ever
reaching my inbox.