To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 5:20 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Question to "seasoned" computer users re: IE7/Legacy 7

Brenda,

You are quite right - for those intent on not using IE7, Virtual PC is
perfect. A second copy of Windows with IE7 and Legacy7 will be an answer.

I have no idea why there is such antipathy towards IE7; I've used it without
a single problem since it was released and Legacy7 only uses a part of IE7,
the 'engine' behind it, in the same way it 'uses' Windows itself.

--
Rodney HALL
Heywood, Lancashire