On 25 May 2008  Kimberly Ryan wrote:

> All the talk about V7 mapping has me wondering. How well will it work
> for non-USA locations?

It works well.  I have many non-USA locations, including lots in
England, Canada and even the Titanic sinking in the Atlantic (a
cousin's death), most mapped accurately but some (including the
Titanic) needed manual correction of the "auto geo-coded" Lat/Long
coordinates.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time going through all your locations
to verify that each has been mapped correctly and, where necessary,
to correct them.

Cheers, -- Dave N.
--
  David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
---