-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: 25 May 2008 15:41
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] V7 Legacy - mapping outside USA?

I can only refer to the UK at present and I have not tried entering Latitude
and Longitudes at present as they ar something I don't use, but I see no
reason why they should cause a problem - I'll have look and let you know.
Using auto-find it works very well indeed (again in the UK)

Similarly I will look up some very obscure island (I don't think I have any
in my DB) and will let you know of any problems.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: