Hi Denise, I'm not sure I'm right, but I keep my  files on a FLASHDRIVE and
then also have a place to save them on my laptop and  another on my desktop.  I
also use a 500GB hard drive to back important  files on.  This is probably
over-kill, but I hate loosing my work . . .  With a flash drive you can also
take it to Research places and download things  like a Family History Center.
Good luck  I'll be watching to see what  others are doing, too.

In a message dated 5/27/2008 5:09:57 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,