From: Kate Redford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:29 pm
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] LDS Ordinances

Michael,
In Vs.6 go to Help Index and enter LDS.  The sub-folders included Ordinance
eports.  I make focus groups for each of my direct lines and not for all.
 find this helpful in working with other researchers who are interested in
ne particular line.  The reports will give you work that has been done,
ork cleared, and work not submitted.  The default printing is landscape and
he reports fit nicely in (3) hole notebook.  I also keep my temple records
here too until all the work is completed.
When in preparing names for temple submission, Legacy will automatically
pdate your database with information if you so desire.
ood Luck in your research.  I’m not familiar with Roots Magic but I think
ou will find Legacy very user friendly especially in the area of Ordinance
ork.   Also, it is one of the commercial companies that will be sync with
FS.

ate Smith Redford
alem, Oregon, USA