I find it interesting that with Legacy 6 you can create a report of LDS
Ordinances (Incomplete Marriage Sealings/One or More Missing) but not a report
of individuals that are considered "Qualified" for ordinance work.  What I mean
by "Qualified" is that Legacy considers that all information is there for the
next step in submitting the names to the temple.

On the Overview of "Updating My Records" using Legacy 6.0 Step 1:
Prepare/qualify names in Legacy.  I find this interesting because how do you
know what 'names' indeed 'qualify'?.  What I have been trying to point out is
with Roots Magic, when a report of "Qualified" individuals is created, that
means that the names listed contain all the necessary information to take it to
the next step of checking the names against IGI and continuing from there.

Why can't Legacy do this as well?  Give one the ability to create a list of
names that it considers qualified or 'ready' to check against IGI and so
forth?

thanks for everyone's help and input;

Michael