*From:* "Elizabeth Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Sent:* 06/05/2008 5:05:43 AM +1200
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] Source titling question

Which brings me back to my original question. What is the underlying thought process that makes LUGers group by type rather than by name or location? And to insert here, I do have my US Census records grouped by type because they truly have no location other than in the source detail attached to each census event, and none apply to any one family but is available to use as a source for all families living at the time. But my original source, "The Thompson and Given Families" is groupd with other sources for "Thompson", rather than as a group which you might call "Book". (And not grouped as Given, nor Stewart, nor Ferguson, nor Pennsylvania, nor Ohio, nor any of the other surnames or locations contained therein.)

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson