Nope - I just rushed to ask the wrong question! I am a splitter, but I hope
to convert to being more of a lumper, with the new sourcing. :-)

Janis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kirsten
Bowman
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:15 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] accessed date

Janis:

I don't have v.7 yet, so can't respond directly, but would you really want
the accessed date in that spot?  What if you visited the site many times
over a period of weeks or months?  Although, if you're an Extreme Splitter,
perhaps you'd have a different master source for each visit.  (??)  Sorry if
I'm speaking from ignorance; perhaps I'd best get my hands on the new
version before talking out of turn.

Kirsten