-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kirsten
Bowman
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:56 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] accessed date

Bill:

That little punctuation glitch is interesting to know about.  Now can you
make a guess at the answer to this:  Since it's a programming quirk, would a
fix installed later be "retroactive" and correct formats of sources already
entered?

Kirsten