-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kris
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 12:16 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Source Writer

It's my understanding that Source Writer is designed to format source
citations according to "Evidence Explained" -- which I don't have.  I
have "Evidence!" from 1997.  I didn't think there would be much
difference, but so far there is.  Since no one's complained til now, I
figure I must have done something wrong.

Example of a death certificate cite from the 1997 book:

Floyd Finley Shown, death certificate no. 59-0224 (1959), Tennessee
Department of Public Health, Nashville.

Cite with Source Writer:

Tennessee Department of Public Health, death certificate 59-0224 (1959),
Floyd Finley Shown; Tennessee Department of Public Health, Nashville.

I haven't found a source yet that's cited the way I would expect.  Is
the 1997 book just plain obsolete?  Am I missing something obvious?  I
know I can keep doing things the way I was "BS" (before Seven), but I
was really looking forward to using the Source Writer.