www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert57P
via Gmail
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:52 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Training CDs

Legacy team,

1)
I haven't viewed the training CDs yet, but I have looked at the TOC of
each.  I don't see anything that specifically covers:
IMPORT
MERGE
DUP
IntelliShare
GEDCOM

I would think all of these would be related and would deserve their own
section (or even their own CD??).  I know in the old versions, at least
there was a section on GEDCOMS in the BEGINNERs lesson - though I don't
recall if that including merging and such.  Just a thought for a new product
in case you don't have anything to do right now (ha ha ha).

Thanks again for all your hard work and good product.
Bob