Sounds like a fun idea. Well, they're not sold separately, but you might be
able to request individual CDs by calling the 800 number. However, the way
the CD videos were designed is so they build on each other. In other words,
if you wanted to take an all-day seminar on just Legacy, you would begin
with the basics, progress to the next level, and at the end you'll have
everything you need for a strong foundation. So.watching the CDs randomly is
probably okay, but you'll benefit the most by watching them in the order in
which they are listed at
http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=4.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen