To: "Legacy User Group" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Training CDs

Interesting......... I received my V7 CD and hard copy of the manual last
week but there was no flyer in there about a set of CDs for $32.95.
Would you give me more information on this offer please, ie. which CDs were
on offer for this price?

Colin in a wet Brisbane.
----- Original Message ----- From: G OLIVE