-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Margaret E
Ullman
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 7:39 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] V7 clipboard use

When I select to arrow to use the clipboard, it goes directly to 'Add Source
Detail'.

I cannot find where to access the 5 tabs to add 5 different sources.

I feel REALLY dumb.  I'm a long time user.  I have read the V7 Manual,
checked on-line.  Spent about 2 hours this AM.

HELP,