Hi Melanie,

You've missed a step. To get the Married Names to show on the Index View or in the Name List you have to choose that option from the Options in those sections of the program. Just like you could choose to include AKAs or not. You can now have neither or both or just one or the other.

Your problem with the Pre-release Charting. I'm not sure as I had the Beta rather than the Pre-release. I'd try uninstalling it. You may find you need to reinstall Legacy 7 over the top of your current installation after you've done that. If that doesn't work uninstall both the pre-release charting and Legacy 7 then reinstall Legacy 7.

Perhaps there are better instructions in another thread. I'm very much behind in reading LUG mail and am reading by thread.

Cathy