From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 12:41 AM
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Unknowns

v.7 doesn't like people named Unknown either first name or last. What to do instead? Son/Daughter works when the sex is known. What for the unknowns? Could-Be-Either? What about unknown first names of Husbands? Still Son? What's wrong with Unknown? What for the unknown last names? Nothing?
--
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists