-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: 09 June 2008 14:40
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Non-US Censuses in v7

Kirsten,

With no disrespect to Mrs Mills, she is not regarded as an authority over
here. Nevertheless it will be interesting to see how she interprets our
individualistic/historic way of working.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: