Pauline,

Because of the long delays on LUG, I am replying direct and copying to LUG.

I guess the reason for the lack of response it that not many of us use the
multimedia back-up, preferring to back-up the image files etc. as normal.

If you follow the recommended procedure for installing Legacy 7 installing in
C:\Legacy or, if you do not use this default, in the same location as you have
Legacy 6 then you will not have a problem. In other words just as you would
with an update. All your data files should be unaffected and there is no need
to use restore.

To be extra safe you could put your back-up on a flash drive (I always have my
current one there anyhow) just in case - but you shouldn't need it

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: