Are you the reason this was added? It's entirely possible that someone's real name or surname could be Unknown. I know people whose surnames are Tomorrow and Yesterday.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 7:08 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Unknowns

They show up as problems when you run a potential problem report. Suits me though - I have never liked "unknowns" and much prefer to leave them blank ;-)

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: