To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Template Conversion Tool

Now I see the question. Tom asked about having the *Master Source Definition* window open at the same time. I don't think you can do that because there's no Add a New Source button on that screen. To revert to the original question which was how to do the conversion manually. If you are on either the Master Source List window or an Assigned Sources window you have the option to click Add a New Source which will bring up the Source Writer window if you have that option turned on. If you resize that window smaller you can be see both at the same time. I may have said it wrong the last time. If you go as far as the Master Source Definition window you've gone too far.
--
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists

Thomas Herson wrote:
I agree Randolph. I don't know how JLB is able to accomplish this. Perhaps one of the Legacy tech people could get involved in this question.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randolph Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>