-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dede Holden
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:39 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source conversion

Geoff,

When you follow this procedure, do your reports generate the results
you want?  Here is the problem I have had with the new Source Writer.
The Master Source Text prints on every citation, not just the first
time the source is cited.  I have chosen the correct option in all the
appropriate places, but to no avail.  The Source Detail does not print
at all in subsequent citations.  I have submitted this as a bug
report.  I thought the problem was related to the fact that I used the
Combine button, but I get the same problem with a brand new source
entered using the Source Writer.  I also tried a new source going back
to the Basic Source screen and the results in the report were exactly
what I wanted, so I decided the problem must be in the new Source
Writer.

I do love the new templates.  I'm waiting patiently for the kinks to
be ironed out.

Dede Holden

http://www.legacyfamilytree.net/videos/previews/sources/sources_preview.html