-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Penny
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:07 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source conversion

I have expanded on Geoff's method a bit; but only in that I want to be sure
I converted the citations on everybody using a given source.  So, I'm
tagging the ones who are using this source before I start, removing the tag
from each individual as I go.  That way the odd Gilbert-relative who is
using the same source as their distant Dunaway family kin don't get left
out.  I just have to be sure to change the detail on the clipboard when I
switch households.

I do love that darned clipboard.  Handy as a pocket on a shirt!

Penny