Heather,

Ah, thank you for the clarification; I was a bit concerned!

I am not sure whether something like this can be incorpoarated and have not the
time at present to think it through. Off the top of my head, I would think that
one would still have to close the screen in use and go to another screen, which
is similar to using the chronology screen as suggested.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: