RICHARD SCHULTHIES wrote:
I am confused by the way you have the locations set
up, which may be why no one is answering you. You are
allowed to do it whathever way you like. Your descriptions do not match your locations. What I
read it as is
Kansas = city
Chautauqua County = county
Chautauqua = state
other = other
country = USA
IMHO, city and state are swapped for the first
problem.
Right.
what is the use of 'other'. Is other a smaller than a
city 'place'.
I was dealing with a  lot of reservation data.
What you might consider doing is finding someone who
is both MS Access literate, and a Legacy user, and
local to you. In general, the locations must be separated using the
Access program systems, then renamed, then resent to
Legacy.
My brother happens to be a  software developer.  I'll give him a call.

Thanks!

Juli