On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:55:01 -0400, Juli Kearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>The way things are...
>
>Kansas, Chautauqua County, Chautauqua, other, USA
>city, county, state, other, country

This looks more like what you have now is:

state, county, city, other, country

>Of course I want...
>
>USA, Kansas, Chautauqua County, Chautauqua, other
>country, state, county, city, other

The normal method of entering locations would be most specific to least
specific (isn't that how you would want them to read in reports?). I
would think you would want:

city, county, state, country

I am not sure where to put reservation, if you mean Indian reservation.
I don't know if I would reserve a special place in the location format
for them.

Anyway, someone with some MS Access skills could probably do this for
you.

--

Dennis Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Emails not of Content-Type: text/plain are deleted before ever reaching my
inbox.