Jenny,
There are a total of 13 standardization warnings.  I am asking for the
ability to globally turn off each one individually.  Right now, you can
either turn them all on or off.

I really like most of the warnings, just not the ones that warn me of, 1)
Check for illegal characters in the name field, 2) Too many dashes in the
name field and 3) Mixed case.  Plus, I get this one - "Surname: If you are
guessing a name, you should put your guess in the Research Notes, not a name
field.  If you do not know the name, leave the field blank.  Put nicknames
and alternate names in the AKA field" - every time I use [--?--] for an
unknown name

I am asking to be able to turn off each of the 13 standardization warnings
individually, globally, in order to keep all the rest in force for the whole
database.  I want to do this in the Options>Customize>Other>Turn off or on
Optional Reminder Messages, not on each individuals information screen.

I hope this made it clear what I am asking for.
La Nell