La Nell Shores wrote
There are a total of 13 standardization warnings. I am asking for the ability to globally turn off each one individually. Right now, you can either turn them all on or off.

Rather by chance, I have happened on what you are talking about - which is the Optional Reminder Message concerning Standardisation. I had presumed you were talking about the options for a Potential Problems Report.

I haven't had that switched on - as I didn't have the Display Potential Problems message switched on with version 6. I just run a PPR every now and then and can select what warnings I do or don't want.
--
Jenny M Benson