ronald ferguson wrote
That is exactly how I do it, and have been for years, without any problems or regrets. I have no intention of changing, and I would suggest that if you are happy with the way it works for you, and the outputs you get in your reports etc. then carry on as you are.

I was talking about this to someone yesterday and it struck me that you might get some odd-looking sentences in Reports. For example "Jenny was born in 18 Devonshire Place ...", whereas one would normally say "Jenny was born at 18 Devonshire Place ..." but "Jenny was born in Birkenhead ..."

Knowing how versatile Legacy is, it wouldn't surprise me to be told you can change the preposition, but I wouldn't want to change it for every location, eg not where I didn't know street address.
--
Jenny M Benson