Jenny,

Yes and Yes! But not something which I regard as being tremendously important.
For the number of times I have the actual house/hospital etc where somebody was
born it's easy enough to change.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: