-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Quest
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 3:17 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Citing employment records from the US Office of
Personnel Management

I have my g-grandfather's employment records file from the U. S. Dept of
Personnel Management, for his employment with the U.S. Printing office in
the late 1880s and early 1900s.  What template should I use to record this
source.  The file contains letters of recommendation, appointments for
positions and letters from my g-grandfather requesting time off to have eye
surgery.

Thank you.

Karima