Mary,
  Thanks for your info.  That is a interesting way to save copies of
records.  I do that with my source citations.  If I need to put in any
notes or media for that source or record, I would do it in the source
citation.  I guess my way of thinking is that research notes or the
To-Do list would be a place to put down any items that in need to
research.  I was going to use the research notes, but since I can't
print a list of all the research notes, I think I need to change over
to the To-Do lists so I can print all the items that I need to
research.

Thanks for your info,
Chuck