From: Chuck Arbogast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:51:49 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question about research notes

Hello,
  I hope this hasn't been covered before.  I'm wondering what the
difference in the research notes for each individual and the the To-Do
list for an individual.  I have been putting things that I needed to
research for an individual in the research notes and not the To-Do
list.  At first I didn't think that it was a big deal because I
thought that I would be able to run a report on all peoples research
notes, but I can't find out how if you can.  So, I'm thinking that
using the To-Do list would have been better since I can view and print
those easily.  How is everyone keeping track of the items you need to
research?  The research notes or the To-Do list?  Also, if research
notes is not the correct place for future research items, then what is
the research notes for?

Thanks,
Chuck Arbogast