On 29 Jun 2008  John Magyari wrote:

> I noticed that one can set nine fields for  locations
>
> I'd like to be able to set
> Loc1, Loc2, Loc3, Loc4, Loc5, Loc6, Loc7, Loc8, Loc9
> with Country, State, County, City, Street, Address#, Apt#, Room, Bed
> #
> 1) How would I set the above parameters in the proper order??

Click on "Sort" then set "Direction of Sort" to be "Right to Left".

Doing this disables the Pre-defined USA sorts and permits locations
and addresses to function just fine with Visual Earth.

It also sorts all locations/addresses together correctly no matter
how many "parts" they have.

The only "disadvantage" -- if it is one -- is that users who don't
want to include the country in their locations will find them sorting
incorrectly.

Cheers, -- Dave
--
  David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
---