IMHO, I have decided that any discernible location is
similar to a town. A good example is Buckingham
Palace, since its permanent employees/residents
constitute a town size population, and it keeps track
of BMD on its own, and some castles have multiple
church records in the various chapels. In the USA,
there are some cemeteries with over 10000 burials, so
the same 'size' criterion is met. The disinctions are
becoming hazier instead of clearing up. I always close
this discussion with the reccomendation to, which ever
you use, a 3,4, or 5 field, to be consistant.
Rich in LA CA