To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 6:44 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Cannot unlock Deluxe

The customer number starts with a "7" and is in pattern of 7x-xxx-xxx-xx.
It's sent out by the end of the next business day after purchasing.

If you don't get the customer number by tomorrow afternoon, contact Sales
directly.  You can contact them by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone from the US and Canada
1-800-753-3453.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.